RSK Radiological, Ltd.
In order to meet the market demand for its services in Europe, RSCS has formed a joint venture with the RSK Group plc, headquartered in the United Kingdom. The RSK Group is one of Europe's fastest growing environmental consultancies with 950 staff across 46 strategic locations in the UK, Europe, the Gulf and Caspian regions. The collaboration with RSK Radiological Ltd, combines RSK’s extensive experience in environmental, health and safety with RSCS’s innovative knowledge and experience in nuclear and radiation related activities.
RSK Radiological, Ltd. offers nuclear clients a one-stop shop for environmental and radiological support services with a peerless dedication to best practice. RSK’s dedication to quality, environmental, and health and safety management is demonstrated by its certification to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards. RSK Radiological is currently engaged in several projects throughout the UK and Europe related to nuclear plant decommissioning, nuclear new-build, land quality assessments, and radiological protection.
RSK Radiological provides the following services to the nuclear industry
- Contaminated land assessment
- Remedial design
- Contaminated land remediation
- Remediation project management services
- Characterization program development and support
- Decommissioning project management
- Decommissioning cost estimating
- Decommissioning planning and scheduling
- Radiological/health physics (technical and field support)
- Waste analysis and management (radiological and non-radiological)
- Health and Safety services
- Corporate environmental management (including management systems and due diligence)
- Environmental impact and design services (including EIA and ecological services)
- Stakeholder support
- Permitting for existing or new construction sites
- Intrusive drilling services
- Laboratory analysis
- Geophysics (seismic analysis, monitoring)
- Software (development, management, and integration services)
- Civil and structural engineering
RSCS partners with GEL Laboratories (GEL), of Charleston, SC, to provide our clients with a broad range of analytical sampling, analysis services, and data analysis. GEL Laboratories has been a leading provider of comprehensive and reliable analytical services to the environmental industry since 1981. GEL offers one of the widest arrays of chemistry and radiochemistry services available in any single facility anywhere in the United States. RSCS partners with GEL to provide quality cost-effective solutions to clients who need comprehensive sampling, analysis, and data reduction and assessment services for their projects.