We are seeking an HR Assistant to support the HR department, primarily with onboarding, electronic file maintenance/organization and benefit enrollments. This person will also be the payroll back-up.
We offer competitive starting wages, flexible schedules, and benefits on day 1; see below for more details.
Interested parties should email me directly at [email protected]
The key responsibility of this position is to support the Human Resource department processes. The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conducts or assists with new hire onboarding process.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Act as a back-up for payroll processing. Assists with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, company-wide meetings, employee recognition and celebration events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer software applications.
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
RSCS Benefits Day 1
Medical-Anthem POS w/HRA or HSA option Company pays 75% of premium Dental-Principal High and Low options Vision-Principal FSA EAP Basic Life 1x Annual Salary Voluntary Life, STD and LTD 401k w/3% Match Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday Flexible Schedule