Genesis Ultra TLD-BP
The Genesis Ultra TLD-BP responds accurately to beta, gamma, X-ray, and neutron radiation. Unique element correction factors allow for the reporting of deep, lens of eye and shallow doses. Unlike other TLD products, the Genesis Ultra TLD-BP has virtually no fading characteristics. Due to the increase in signal response a minimum reportable dose (MRD) as low as 1 mrem (0.01 mSv) is available, compared to the 10 mrem (0.10 mSv) MRD of other TLD products.
- Virtually no fade
- Unique serial number for identification and tracking
- Provides thermal, intermediate and fast neutron dosimetry capability
- Sealed plastic blister pack improves protection of internal parts
- Lightweight two-part design decreases processing time and reduces shipping costs
- Any occupational worker with potential exposure to gamma, X-ray, beta and/or neutron radiation.
- Nuclear medicine facilities, imaging centers, research diagnostic centers and all employees with potential exposure to gamma, X-ray and beta.
- Nuclear power plant workers, research laboratories, hospitals, universities and industrial applications.
Description: 4 element TLD (3 7LiF:Mg, Cu, P [TLD700H] and 1 6LiF:Mg, Cu, P [TLD600H])
Badge Type: 36 = Genesis Ultra TLD-BP
Holder Type: BP
Accreditations: NVLAP (Code: 100555-0)
Minimum Reportable Dose: 1 mrem (0.01 mSv)
Useful Dose Range: 1 mrem – 1000 rad (0.01 mSv – 10 Gy)
• Photon 5 keV – 6 MeV
• Beta 0.251 MeV – 5 MeV
• Neutron (TLD): Thermal – 6 MeV