Radiological Instrument Repair Services
Our highly-trained service technicians have experience repairing all major manufacturer’s radiation detection instruments. We offer repair services for portable instruments and are licensed to repair instruments with fixed and loose contamination (see Contaminated Instruments Requirements below).
Where practical, we can perform repairs down to the component level, with a focus on minimizing costs to our customers.
Air sampler repair is now available for Radeco models.
Our calibration laboratory maintains an inventory of common repair parts and procures additional OEM parts from manufacturers or after-market parts as needed. Most repairs will be performed within 3 weeks, depending upon parts availability.
RSCS is an authorized service center for Mirion, including MGPI, Rados and Rotem instruments. Additionally, we perform various levels of repair on instruments manufactured by Ludlum Instruments, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Canberra, Victoreen, NDS, Radeco and many other manufacturers.
Our service benefits include:
- Instrument repairs for most major manufacturer’s instruments
- Repair data is captured electronically and detailed in reports
- RSCS charges an evaluation fee, therefore customers are contacted for approval to proceed with the initial repair evaluation.
- Detailed repair quotes are provided once the initial evaluation is approved. Repairs are not processed until the repair quote is approved by the customer.
- Fast and economical instrument calibration services
For repairs on instruments with fixed or loose contamination, please review the RSCS Contaminated Instrument Requirements Document.