Continuously monitor your radiation exposure in any nuclear or radiological emergency. The Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ G Series of personal radiation detectors provide first responders with quick, reliable gamma and dose rate measurements. These light-weight, handheld Geiger counters detect and measure very low gamma energies; even the smallest change in radiation rates are displayed immediately, while coincidentally occurring fluctuations are suppressed. For hazmat teams investigating potentially explosive atmospheres, intrinsically safe RadEye G models meet the latest ATEX standards.
RadEye G /G-10 instruments are used for gamma surveys from background up to personal safety levels.
- Applications: High sensitivity to low energy gamma radiation in harsh environments.
- Audible single pulse indication and finder mode.
- Menu-driven with an intuitive, easy-to-use format.
- Incorporates a large energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube for the precise dose rate measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Intelligent ratemeter algorithm (ADF mode) ensures that even the smallest changes in dose rate are immediately detected, while, at the same time, random fluctuations are effectively suppressed.
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance.
- Equipped with large clear graphic display and audible/visible/vibrating alarms; earphone-output for silent alarming.
- Removable rubber sleeve for extra protection.
- All essential functions are easily accessed by users wearing protective gloves.
- Alarm LED can be seen while instrument is housed in belt holster; also features built-in vibrating alarm.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environments.
- Large graphic display with clear prefix and bar graph.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.