RadEye B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters
First responders need to quickly identify mixed radioactive surface contamination in facility and field environments. Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters are simple, robust, reliable contamination and dose rate measurement tools for characterizing alpha, beta, gamma and X-ray radiation. RadEye B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose handheld Geiger counters provide an on-site solution for homeland security personnel, fire brigades, emergency response personnel, agencies involved in decontamination and decommissioning projects and hospital and pharmaceutical industry employees.
RadEye B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters offer consistent, reliable results in any application requiring radiological surveys of flat surfaces. Model B20 is for normal measurements. Model B20-ER is for high-range measurements.
- Lightweight (300g), excellent grip with and without gloves.
- Rugged and compact design, thick rubber protective cover.
- Low cost of ownership with > 500 hour operation time with 2 AAA batteries – rechargeable NiMH-cells can be used.
- Menu-driven user interface results in low training cost and immediate familiarity.
- Huge internal data memory for both scaler results and continuous data recording.
- Bright backlit LCD display. Plain text messages and different languages can be selected.
- Easy adaptation to different tasks by supervisor configuration, calibration, selection of measuring units.
- Versatile operation modes:
Scaler/Timer with preset count and preset time for sample measurements.
Continuous ratemeter mode for frisker operation.
Dose rate mode.
- Audible indication: single pulse or chirper mode proportional to count rate.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environment.
- IR PC Interface or Bluetooth™ as option.
- Advanced Windows™ software is available as option.